10:00 a.m.–12:30 p.m.
Phone +49 (0)35873-33667
Christliches Zentrum Herrnhut
- The nearest train station is in Löbau (Sachsen). The trip from Dresden to Löbau takes approximately 1 hour.
- From Löbau, bus line #27 (in the direction of Zittau) brings you to the main bus stop in Herrnhut, the Zinzendorfplatz.
- From the bus stop, cross the street and walk through the Zinzendorfplatz, passing to the left of the large church. The first street to the left is the August-Bebel-Strasse. Jesus-Haus Herrnhut is number 13 on this street, located two blocks down on the left (see map).
- From Dresden, take the A4 (E 40) in the direction of Görlitz to the Weißenberg exit (No. 91).
- Turn right on the S55 and S112 until B 178 in the direction of Löbau/Zittau.
- B178 and B178n to the Obercunnersdorf exit.
- Turn left until the cross roads then turn right in the direction of Herrnhut.
- After entering Herrnhut (after the Penny-Markt grocery store), bear to the left onto the August-Bebel-Strasse. Proceed through the stop sign.
After approximately 300 meters you will see the Jesus-Haus (number 13) on the right side.
Herrnhut is approximately 90 kilometers east of Dresden and the drive takes about 1.5 hours.
- International airports nearest to Herrnhut are Dresden, Prague and Berlin.
- For inexpensive flights with discount carriers from within Europe, we recommend Prague and Berlin-Schönefeld.
- For flights from the USA, the best airport is Dresden, followed by Prague and Berlin-Tegel.
- For other international flights, we recommend booking through to Dresden.
(train + bus)
(train + bus)
|Dresden||90 km||1.5 h||1.5 h||20 €|
|Prague||160 km||2.5 h||3 h||10 €|
|Berlin-Schönefeld||250 km||2.5 h||3.5 h||38 €|
|Berlin-Tegel||280 km||3 h||4 h||38 €|