If you would like to support us financially, you may do so by giving a donation through our account:
To the order of:
Christliches Zentrum Herrnhut
Alternatively, you can donate through PayPal. PayPal is a simple and secure (using SSL) way for giving donations. It is not necessary to have a PayPal account.
This is how it works:
- Donate: Click on the button “Donate”.
- Amount: Enter your donation amount (in Euros) and click on “Update Total”.
- Enter Details: If you have a PayPal account, please now log in. Otherwise please now click on “Continue” under the heading “Don't have a PayPal account?” and fill in your bank/card details.
- Purpose: Click on “Message” and write a message e.g. “Donation for the Jesus-Haus” or a special project you want to donate to.
So now ... click here to donate:
We are an official non-profit organization and upon request can provide a receipt for your tax records. We promise to handle your donations responsibly before the Lord and the law.
(including the Jesus-Haus)
Christliches Zentrum is financed by the contributions of its members and from visitors to the congregation. All income and expenditures are reported yearly and publicly presented to the congregational members. This information is made available to others upon request.
Finances of the Jesus-Haus
Jesus-Haus Herrnhut is officially under the covering of Christliches Zentrum Herrnhut, e.V. We are thankful to God that we have been able to pay off the full purchase price of the building. Therefore, the house is completely debt-free in our possession. Our long-term plans include acquiring the necessary financial means for the operation and renovation of the Jesus-Haus through the following sources:
- from guests and other users of the Jesus-Haus
- through special offerings from our congregation and from other events
- through regular support from other congregations or ministries
From our congregation:
- by supporting the Jesus-Haus through (partially) financing the staff
- by helping to carry the costs through paying rent for our own congregational use of the Jesus-Haus
We welcome any who would like to help us carry this vision. In the long term, we would like to find ways that we ourselves can develop sources of income to then flow into the Jesus-Haus. To that end we will probably incorporate as a non-profit company, since with our current status as a non-profit organization we are not allowed to obtain any financial gain.
At the moment the situation is such that we as a congregation are carrying the majority of the standing costs. Therefore, we are seeking to develop and extend partnerships with other congregations, ministries and individual persons who will help us carry this vision. Consequently, every donation is helpful, whether it be in the form of practical help, prayer, donation of materials, or one-time or regular financial giving.